2024 Election for Town Council positions
01/06/2024 at 01:00 PM
Location: Ellendale Town Hall
Address: 300 McCaulley Avenue
notice of election (002)
SOLICITATION OF CANDIDATES (003)
TOWN OF ELLENDALE
NOTICE OF ELECTION
FOR 3 COUNCIL SEATS- OPEN 2 YEAR TERM FOR EACH SEAT
WHEN: JANUARY 6, 2024
PLACE: ELLENDALE TOWN HALL
300 MCCAULEY AVE. ELLENDALE DE.
Procedure for declaring candidacy is as follows:
- Each candidate for Town Council shall file a certificate of intention to the Secretary of the Council
- All notifications of candidacy shall be filed no later than 5:00 p.m. on Dec. 14, 2023
Qualifications for members of Town Council:
- Each member shall be at least (21) years of age
- Each member shall be a citizen of the United States and of the State of Delaware and a bona fide resident for at least twelve (12) months of the Town of Ellendale.
- Each of the qualifications for members of the Town Council shall be continuing qualifications to hold office and the failure of any member of the Town Council to have any of the qualifications required by Section 5 of the Town Charter during their term of office shall create a vacancy in the office.
If you have questions, please call the Town Hall office at 302-422-6727