May Council Mtg -TeleConference
05/19/2020 at 07:00 PM
Regular Meeting of Ellendale Town Council
Rescheduled to Tuesday May 19, 2020 in
Call in number is 1-503-300-6873 Conference Code #826202
Mute phone upon dialing to avoid feedback and noise.
REGULAR TOWN COUNCIL MEETING
Regular Meeting Agenda:
Call to Order
Moment of Silence/ Pledge of Allegiance
Citizen Recognition –
Approval of Agenda
Reading & Approval of Minutes
Police Report –
Recognition of Visitors – At this time, anyone wishing to address the town council with a certain topic who wasn’t placed on the agenda, may do so now.
- Ingram Village On-Street Parking Issue
- Comprehensive Plan Review Update – go over new info -discussion and possible vote
- Committee Updates – Land Use, Festival, Tree Lighting, Parade, Youth Council
- Charter Change Project – discussion on all changes needed for Charter; set up public hearing
- Revision 2018 Audit – discuss, review and possible vote
- Proposed Budget/Fee Schedule/Tax Rate/ Salaries – vote individually or all together to estimate final numbers for budget 2019 and estimate proposed 2020 Also, vote to extend deadline for due date for taxes
- TABLED -Vote on New Zoning Map with correct boundaries and discuss issues with current Zoning Map and Density Table and need to fix as soon as possible – Ingram Village Zoning issue – Townhouses
- TABLED -Church paving issue on Washington Avenue where handicap and other parking spaces are – status; ideas; suggestions from Town Council
- Establish Finance Committee – Ordinance – discuss and vote, members
- Storm Drain Projects – 103 Main Street/511 Main St. discuss and vote
Note: Pursuant to 29 Del. C. section 10004(e)(2). Agenda items as listed may not be considered in the sequence. This Agenda is subject to include additional items including executive Sessions or the deletion of items including Executive Sessions, which arise at the time of the meeting.
POSTED AT TOWN HALL ON ____5/12/2020___AT _8:30A.M.