Regular October Council Mtg.
10/01/2019 at 07:00 PM
Regular Ellendale Town Council Meeting
Tuesday October 1, 2019 at 7 p.m. in
Ellendale Town Hall, 300 McCaulley Avenue
Regular Meeting Agenda:
Call to Order
Moment of Silence/ Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of Agenda
Reading & Approval of Minutes
Police Report –
Recognition of Visitors – At this time, anyone wishing to address the town council with a certain topic who wasn’t placed on the agenda, may do so now.
- Comprehensive Plan Review Update – discussion and possible vote
- Town/Fire Company Sign- update
- Committee Updates – Land Use, Festival, Tree Lighting, Parade, Youth Council
- Charter Change Project – discussion on all changes needed for Charter; set up public hearing
- 5. Dangerous Dog Issue – set up meeting with Animal Control, Legislators, Lawyer
- Tree Ceremonies – set up date and time
- Zoning Project – form committee -set date for first meeting
- Increasing issues/tensions in Ingram Village – discussion of possible meeting w/ Beaver, Residents, & Town – discussion w/ possible vote
- Street Paving and Storm Drain work – update, discussion and possible vote if required
- Items left in Park Ordinance – discuss, read, vote and adopt
- Ordinance to require a section to be added to Zoning to regulate hawking/pan handling/peddling to include requiring a permit to hawk or peddle within the Town limits– discuss, read, vote and adopt
- Candy Rain Event – October 26, 2019 1:00PM- 2:30PM – volunteers, Town Council, dress in costume, adults included in contest this time
- Trick or Treating – discuss, decide, and vote on date/time – Thursday October 31, 2019 6PM-8PM
Note: Pursuant to 29 Del. C. 1004(e) (2) Agenda items as listed may not be considered in the sequence. This Agenda is subject to include additional items including executive Sessions or the deletion of items including Executive Sessions, which arise at the time of the meeting.
POSTED AT TOWN HALL ON ____09/24/2019___AT _11:15A.M.