April Regular Council Mtg.
04/14/2020 at 07:00 PM
Regular Meeting of Ellendale Town Council
Tuesday April 14, 2020 in
Conference Call due to COVID-19
Call in number is 1-503-300-6873 Conference Code #826202
Mute phone upon dialing to avoid feedback and noise.
REGULAR TOWN COUNCIL MEETING
Regular Meeting Agenda:
Call to Order
Moment of Silence/ Pledge of Allegiance
Citizen Recognition – Dale Kirlin for going above and beyond – will be given in person
Approval of Agenda
Reading & Approval of Minutes
Police Report –
Recognition of Visitors – At this time, anyone wishing to address the town council with a certain topic who wasn’t placed on the agenda, may do so now.
- TABLED -Comprehensive Plan Review Update – go over new info -discussion and possible vote
- TABLED– Committee Updates – Land Use, Festival, Tree Lighting, Parade, Youth Council
- TABLED– Charter Change Project – discussion on all changes needed for Charter; set up public hearing
- TABLED – Revision 2018 Audit – discuss, review and possible vote
- Proposed Budget/Fee Schedule/Tax Rate/ Salaries – vote individually or all together to estimate final numbers for budget 2019 and estimate proposed 2020 Also, vote to extend deadline for due date for taxes
- TABLED -Vote on New Zoning Map with correct boundaries and discuss issues with current Zoning Map and Density Table and need to fix as soon as possible – Ingram Village Zoning issue – Townhouses
- TABLED -Church paving issue on Washington Avenue where handicap and other parking spaces are – status; ideas; suggestions from Town Council
- TABLED– Establish Finance Committee – Ordinance – discuss and vote, members
- Easter bunny arriving by firetruck waving to children instead of Egg Hunt- April 12, 2020 at 1:30 P.M. – Vote
- Park closure for safety to all
- Spring yard sale – postponed at this time
- Spring Clean-up – April 18, 2020 -postponed at this time
- Ingram Village Turn Over of Phase I – received letter- initiate inspections and review of Annexation Agreement
- Municipal Street Aid FY2021 paperwork, sign
Executive Session -Personnel Matters
Note: Pursuant to 29 Del. C. section 10004(e)(2). Agenda items as listed may not be considered in the sequence. This Agenda is subject to include additional items including executive Sessions or the deletion of items including Executive Sessions, which arise at the time of the meeting.
POSTED AT TOWN HALL ON ____3/31/2020___AT _10:00A.M.