Regular March Council Mtg
03/05/2019 at 07:00 PM
Regular Council meeting, Public welcome. Call to be put on agenda if you wish to address Council.
Regular Ellendale Town Council Meeting
Tuesday March 5, 2019 at 7 p.m. in
Ellendale Town Hall, 300 McCaulley Avenue
6:30pm –Public Hearing – Dangerous Buildings/Structures
**the Town Council will accept public comment until the end of each public hearing**
Regular Meeting Agenda:
Call to Order
Moment of Silence/ Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of Agenda
Reading & Approval of Minutes
Police Report –
Recognition of Visitors – At this time, anyone wishing to address the town council with a certain topic who wasn’t placed on the agenda, may do so now.
1. Comprehensive Plan Review Update – discussion and possible vote
2. 207 Washington Avenue Lien – sale of property – update-
3. Dangerous Building/Structure Ordinance – discussion with possible vote
4. Town/Fire Company Sign- update
5. Including Ingram Village on Website – discussion with possible vote
7. Committee Updates – Land Use, Festival, Tree Lighting, Parade, Youth Council
1. Charter Change Project – discussion on all changes needed for Charter; set up public hearing
2. Youth Council Meeting – set up meeting March 20, 2019 at 6:45PM
3. Spring Yard Sale – discussion and set up date and times
4. Easter Egg Hunt – discussion and set date/time
5. Town/Fire Company Events i.e. farmers market; National Police/Fire Co. Night Out; – discussion about interest; bring back up at next meeting
6. Vacant Buildings, Homes, Structures require registration with Town Ordinance – discussion and set up public hearing
7. Potential Ordinance about Trash receptacles to the rear or side of your residence after trash day
Executive Session – Legal; Personnel
Note: Pursuant to 29 Del. C. 1004(e) (2) Agenda items as listed may not be considered in the sequence. This Agenda is subject to include additional items including executive Sessions or the deletion of items including Executive Sessions, which arise at the time of the meeting.
POSTED AT TOWN HALL ON ____02/25/2019___AT _1:45P.M.